Knowledge: brick and television equipment, small common sense, popularization, collector's edition
1.What are the main points of operation and maintenance of the multi-dump excavator?
(1) Multi-excavator must be repaired frequently. In particular, the lubrication points of each meshing point and friction part should be inspected and cleaned frequently, and lubricating oil (fat) should be added to ensure normal and good operation of the equipment.
(2) Always check whether the work of each exercise part is normal.
(3) Always check the fasteners for looseness and find that the looseness is tightened in time.
2. What are the operating and maintenance points of the twin-shaft mixer?
(1) The water and steam pipelines should be unobstructed and free of leakage.
(2) After the machine is turned on, it is necessary to wait for the motor to reach the normal speed, then make the clutch work and start feeding. Stop the feed before stopping, then stop the clutch and then turn off the motor.
(3) When the equipment stops working for a long time, the mud in the mixing tank must be removed.
(4) Replace the lubricating oil in the reducer on schedule, and check the oil level of the oil pool frequently.
(5) Regularly refuel at each rolling bearing.
(6) Regularly check the mixing box and the mixing shaft, and repair or replace the worn liner and the mixing blade in time.
3. What are the operating and maintenance points of the purifier?
(1) Before starting the equipment, it is necessary to check whether the fastening bolts are tightened and apply appropriate amount of lubricating oil to each lubrication point.
(2) The clutch must be opened before starting the motor.
(3) When stopping the machine, the feeding should be stopped first, and the raw materials in the mud tank can be stopped after being basically extruded.
(4) According to the proportion of the impurity content in the raw material, the storage cylinder cover is periodically opened to remove impurities.
(5) Adjust the adjusting plate on the clutch to ensure that the friction plates have sufficient pressure.
(6) All lubrication points should be refueled in time.
(7) Regularly check whether the spindle shaft end work is normal and adjust or replace it in time.
(8) Regularly check the reamer and the mixing knives and repair or replace them according to the degree of wear.
(9) Regularly check the scorpion board and replace it in time.
4. What are the operating and maintenance points of the jaw crusher?
(1) Preparation before driving
1 Check whether the main components such as the seesaw, bearing, connecting rod, thrust plate, tie rod spring, pulley and belt are intact; whether the connecting parts such as fastening bolts are loose; whether the protection device is intact; there is no obstacles near the running parts; There is no material in the cavity.
2 Check the auxiliary equipment - the feeder, tape conveyor, electrical equipment, signal device is intact.
3 Whether the eccentric point is at the top of the center line of the eccentric shaft rotation.
4 Check if the amount of lubricant in the reservoir is sufficient. Winter oil should be preheated to 15~20 °C.
5 All cooling water units should be unblocked and pre-activated.
6 Be prepared to work, and you can start up after you have contacted the adjacent post.
(2) Startup and normal operation
1 After preparing for work, start the oil pump to supply oil to each lubrication part. When the return line has oil return and the oil pressure is expressed to the normal working pressure value, start the main motor, and the starting current high peak value drops to the working current value after 30s. The feeding device can be started.
2 When feeding, it should be uniformly fed according to the size of the block and the operation of the equipment. If the material is large and the material in the crusher is large, the feed amount should be appropriately reduced, and the phase reaction increases the feed amount. Generally, the height of the material in the crushing chamber should not exceed 2/3 of the height of the crushing chamber. The size of the block entering the crusher is preferably not more than 0.5 to 0.6 times the width of the feed port, and the production efficiency is the highest. If the block is too large, the production capacity will be significantly reduced, and even blockage will occur, so the bulk material should be broken and then fed.
3 Strictly prevent metal objects from entering the crusher to avoid equipment accidents. When a metal object is found to pass, it is necessary to immediately notify the delivery station to promptly remove it to prevent equipment accidents that cause the next process.
4 When the electrical equipment is automatically tripped, it is strictly forbidden to continue to start when the cause is not found.
5 When the equipment is in normal operation, it is necessary to strictly implement the post inspection system and find out the problems in a timely manner. The running parts, bearing temperature, lubrication system, etc. should be inspected in detail.
6 If the temperature of the bearing (or bearing bush) exceeds the specified value and the amount of oil supplied is not reduced, the feeding should be reduced or stopped according to the situation, and then the machine should be stopped for inspection.
7 Mechanical and personal accidents should be stopped immediately. Always keep your position and equipment clean and reduce equipment wear.
(3) Precautions during shutdown
1 The order of stopping is opposite to the order of starting. The feeder is stopped first, the materials are all broken and discharged, the crusher is stopped, and then the conveying equipment is stopped.
2 After stopping, stop the oil supply system and the cooling water system, stop the machine for a short time, and the cooling water can be kept. After stopping the cooling water system in winter, the remaining circulating water in the bearing is also released.
3 Establish equipment files and make operational maintenance records.
4 Establish and improve the operating procedures and equipment maintenance system, and strictly abide by, to ensure personal safety and equipment operation.
5. What are the operating and maintenance points of the impact crusher?
(1) Inspection before starting
1 Carefully check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the wear parts need to be replaced, and whether the safety cover is complete.
2 Adjust the gap between the striker and the counterattack according to the physical properties of the material and the requirements for the discharge size. The rotor speed can be changed if there is a special need.
3 Check whether the lubrication system and cooling system are easy to use.
(2) Precautions during opening, stopping and operation
1 boot sequence: dust collection equipment → transport equipment → impact crusher → feeder. First, run the empty machine and check to make sure there is no abnormality before feeding.
2 The feeding should be uniform to prevent the feed of the large material beyond the specified amount, and prevent the metal block from feeding.
3 Always check the lubrication system and the cooling system, and pay attention to the temperature of each bearing and motor bearing. If it exceeds the specified value, it should be handled in time.
4 Always pay attention to whether the discharge granularity is suitable. If it exceeds the specified range, it should be adjusted in time.
5 Pay attention to equipment sealing and dust collection in the workshop.
6 Pay attention to whether the bolts on the body are loose or not. If it is loose, it should be stopped for repair. It is strictly forbidden to perform repairs during operation or to open inspection doors.
7 When stopping, the feeder should be stopped first. After the material in the standby body is broken, the motor is stopped, and then the conveying equipment and the dust collecting equipment are stopped. And after the shutdown, the fastening bolts should be inspected in time to check the wear of the striker and counterattack.
6. What are the main points of operation and maintenance of the filter on the roller machine?
(1) Operational procedures
1 Check if the power supply voltage is correct.
2 Inject grease into each lubrication point, and the oil in the reducer oil cup should be filled with oil.
3 Keep the gap between the two rollers 5mm, and climb the coupling by hand to check if it can rotate freely. When the resistance is large, it is necessary to eliminate the existing faults, such as the side seal plate and the roller are too tightly contacted.
4 Adjust the distance between the scraper and the inside of the roller to 5mm.
5 Check whether the rotation of the drive motor of the roller and the waste tape conveyor is flexible.
6 Start the waste tape conveyor.
7 Start the device.
It should be noted that when impurities are removed, there is some loss of material, so the preload of the spring is gradually adjusted to achieve the optimum predetermined state. After the equipment has been in operation for 20 days, the roll gap can be minimized to reduce power consumption and reduce material loss.
(2) Maintenance points
1 Maintenance must be carried out in a regular manner. The wear of the bushing must be checked once every 30d, and the wear of the side seals should be checked every 60d.
2 Adjust and replace the scraper and side seals. The above components can also be repaired by special welding rods during maintenance.
3 adjust the spring.
4 Lubrication and oiling. For every 200 hours of gear reduction, oil is injected once. Others regularly inspect and inject butter according to the required parts.
7. What are the operating points of the roller machine?
(1) Before starting the machine, check whether the bolts in each part are loose, whether the lubricating oil of each lubrication point is sufficient, whether the moving parts are flexible or not, and whether there are idle people nearby.
(2) Start the equipment of the next process (such as belt conveyor, etc.) before starting the machine to avoid accumulation or blockage of materials.
(3) Start the empty machine, and then press the roller after the roller speed is normal, and the feeding speed should be uniform. It is forbidden to start the load with the material stuck between the rollers to avoid burning the motor.
(4) The raw materials after crushing the roller should reach the required fineness, and the following measures can be taken for this purpose.
1 Control the feed particle size, generally the roll diameter of the roll machine should not be less than 9 times the particle size of the raw material before crushing.
2 The moisture content of raw materials should not be too high, generally should be controlled below 15%, otherwise it will be easy to stick the roller, affecting the efficiency and effect of the crushing.
3 The feeding should be uniform, and the feeding should not be too sudden. The raw material should preferably fall over the width of the whole roller to reduce the uneven wear of the roller.
4 The roller should be kept at a small gap, and the roller should be repaired or replaced in time.
5 If necessary, two or more pairs of roller machines (with a belt conveyor) can be used in series, from coarse to fine to ensure the quality of the crush.
(5) Avoid metal and other debris falling into the machine. If it occurs, stop it in time. It is strictly forbidden to pull the object out in the rotating roller machine.
(6) Always pay attention to whether the motor and bearing temperature, vibration and sound are normal, and find out the problem and stop the inspection in time.
(7) Before the shutdown, the feeding should be stopped first, and all the materials in the standby can be shut down before stopping.
8. What are the main points of operation and maintenance of the hammer crusher?
(1) Before opening or stopping, you need to get in touch with the relevant positions of the machine. Otherwise, you should not open or stop the machine to prevent accidents.
(2) It is necessary to start the empty machine, and then stop the equipment before stopping the machine.
(3) During the operation of the equipment, always check whether the various fastening bolts are loose; check the lubrication of each lubricating part to prevent the bearing temperature from being too high; check the feeding condition to prevent the metal block and other debris from feeding into the crusher; Check if the discharge particle size is acceptable. The problem should be discovered in a timely manner.
(4) Use the downtime to check the wear of hammer head, lining plate and purlin in time, and find out the problem in time.
9. What are the operating and maintenance points of the kiln car?
(1) The electric signal must be sent first before the electric car is started.
(2) The electric pallet is driven to the working position, and the track on the electric pallet is aligned with the track on the ground, so that the push-pull operation can be performed at this time.
(3) The electric car needs to be operated after the push rod is completely reset and all the kiln cars are in or out of the electric car.
(4) According to the needs of push-pull operation, the position of the push block should be turned in time and accurately.
(5) When the kiln car is pushed into the tunnel kiln by the cart machine, the push block must be in the forward direction. It is forbidden to push the kiln car when the push block is reversed.
(6) The electric car tunnel must be kept clean and the lubrication points should be lubricated in time.
(7) Always check whether the fasteners are loose or not, whether the travel switch is sensitive and reliable, and whether the electrical circuit is well insulated.
(8) The electric pallet is strictly prohibited from overloading.
(9) Establish regular large, medium and small maintenance systems according to the use situation.
10. What are the operating and maintenance points of the screw cart machine for tunnel kiln?
(1) The screw cart machine should be installed on the qualified foundation and the corrected track. The four wheels should be in contact with the rail surface and the rotation is flexible.
(2) When the floating coupling is assembled with the screw shaft, the concentricity of the design requirements must be ensured.
(3) The assembly of the screw and the frame should be screwed freely and the frame can be operated lightly.
(4) According to the test situation, determine the correct position of the travel switch to prevent the nut from coming off the screw.
(5) It is necessary to confirm that the kiln car track on the electric car is aligned with the kiln car track on the ground before the cart machine can be started.
(6) The operation of the equipment must be stable, no noise or abnormal noise, and the travel switch should be sensitive and reliable.
(7) When it is found that the motor current of the cart machine is too large, it is necessary to find out the cause and continue to use it after troubleshooting.
(8) A certain amount of lubricant must be maintained for each lubrication point.
(9) Establish a large, medium and small maintenance system based on actual production conditions. Inspect the bearings of each part for necessary cleaning and replacement; check the tightness of the V-belt, wear parts of the wearing parts, make necessary replacements; and clean the thread of the screw.
11. What are the operating and maintenance points of the hydraulic press machine for tunnel kiln?
(1) Oil cylinders, fuel tanks and all oil pipelines must be flushed with oil before use.
(2) When oil is supplied to the cylinder, the exhaust valves at both ends should be opened first, and the oil can be closed only when there is oil in the exhaust valve.
(3) When the cylinder pressure test is carried out, it must be kept under the test pressure for 5 minutes, and there must be no oil leakage in each seal.
(4) After the pressure test, the air load operation should be carried out, the number of reciprocating times should be no less than 10 times, and the operation should be smooth and free of jamming.
(5) The working oil temperature is not lower than 15 °C, not higher than 60 °C.
(6) It is necessary to ensure the proper position of the kiln car after entering the kiln door (the kiln door can be closed), and install the limit switch within the allowable range of the pusher of the cart.
(7) The trolley must be activated after the electric pallet is stopped and aligned with the kiln rail.
(8) Always keep the cart clean and lubricate all rotating and rolling parts.
(9) Always check the seals for oil leakage and replace the working medium regularly.
(10) It is not allowed to push loads that exceed the maximum allowable thrust of the cart.
(11) Establish a large, medium and small maintenance system based on production conditions.